“This position provides an exciting opportunity for you to play a leadership role to create the Next GDIT and apply the breadth of resources available in our new organization to critical HHS-specific technology and mission challenges. The breadth of our portfolio and the scale of our $10B company ensure that you can take on new challenges and new roles as our business and mission-impact expands.
“You should have a proven record of successfully growing business on large and strategic opportunities, and an ability to work collaboratively as part of the larger Federal Health Growth organization. A demonstrated customer intimacy and in particular, an understanding of the strategic direction for HHS (FDA, CDC, NIH, ACF, SSA, HRSA, IHS) is important.”
“In This Role, a Typical Day Will Include
- Develop a strategic roadmap on expanding GDIT footprint at the HHS.
- Provide high-level consulting, strategy, and leadership across the HHS Business Area related to large programs.
- Support strategic capture and business development for large opportunities in the pipeline…”
- BS degree and 10+ years of hands-on experience in Federal Operations, Sales, and/or Business Development.
- Extensive background growing the business focused on professional and IT Services, and federal civilian mission focused program support offerings.
- Demonstrated customer intimacy and experience growing the business within HHS…”
G2X TAKE: This major partner to the Department of Health and Human Services is seeking a lead with an understanding of strategic direction for Health and Human Services (to include FDA, CDC, NIH, ACF, SSA, etc) to develop a strategic roadmap on expanding its footprint at HHS.
Led by Federal Health Sector Vice President & General Manager, Kamal Narang, GDIT was identified on the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come (More here) and they were one of the firms named to Forbes’ Best Management Consulting Firms 2020.