“We seek an experienced Federal Health focused Capture Executive with experience in HHS (NIH, CDC), VA and DHA in the Washington, DC metro area to help us continue building a best-in-class capture organization and to support our business development function. We are a $1 billion+ global consulting provider and work across a range of industries to make the world a better place through deep domain expertise, innovative thinking and technology. This Public Sector Capture Executive will join a team that supports ICF’s largest business unit. Our work is diverse, timely, relevant, and impactful – improving the lives of millions of people at home and abroad every day.”
“As Public Sector Capture Executive, you will be responsible for growth vis-à-vis executing our team’s largest captures across the Federal marketplace & maximizing pWin thru innovative thinking & bold action. The Capture Executive serves in a lead role for a specific pursuit and provides strategic, tactical & thought leadership through bid submittal. They demonstrate leadership of the pursuit strategy by guiding strategy discussions and developing and leading gate reviews. The Capture Executive will ensure all external activities are completed while working in conjunction with SMEs & operating groups to increase pWin (e.g., devising call plans, meeting regularly with the client and other stakeholders, conducting competitor assessments, and devising the overall teaming strategy). The capture executive maintains the status of the opportunity record in the pipeline, regularly reports out on progress, and facilitates other discussions specific to things like recruiting, pricing, and procurement. The capture executive understands the fundamentals of successful capture; leads the team using ICF’s capture process and tools; is responsible for ensuring all tasks and requirements are effectively accomplished and communicates issues to leadership as soon as they arise. Capture win rates are the measure of success & ability to drive efforts that shape and secure contracts from Federal Government organizations.”
“This is an outstanding opportunity to work with talented and passionate individuals and to grow with a firm that believes in nurturing talent and developing long-term career success. ICF is a purpose driven company with a strong culture and underlying values that prize diversity, opportunity, equality, and respect. Our core values include Embracing Differences, and we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces and hires dimensions of differences.”
- Experience leading and winning captures within the Federal Health domain
- Leads the pursuit team and typically gets engaged in an opportunity at least 12-18 months before an RFP is issued.
- Leads a typical capture portfolio of approx. $500M at anytime
- Leads the development of the win strategy and identifies critical activities and resources needed to increase the win probability
- Drives client-focused activities, including setting up and attending key client and stakeholder meetings throughout the life of the capture…”
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 10 years with Federal Government capture experience with values greater than $30M per deal
- Verifiable record of winning new business opportunities greater than $30M with the Federal government
- Prior capture leadership role at mid to large firms doing business with the U.S. Federal Government
- Working knowledge and understanding of the government acquisition process, the FAR and acquisition strategy development…”
- Experience within Federal health client space to include NIH, CDC, VA and DHA
- Experience leading multiple large efforts ($30 million+) concurrently
- Experience managing federal, state/local government and commercial proposals
- Prior experience with established proposal methodologies…”
G2X TAKE: This $1B+ global consulting and technology services provider is seeking a lead with experience within the Federal health client space to include NIH, CDC, VA and DHA to be responsible for growth vis-à-vis executing its largest captures across the Federal marketplace and maximizing pWin thru innovative thinking and bold action.
ICF was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.