“Our Federal Health Technology Lead is responsible for the management, oversight, and growth of the Analytics/Data Science, Data Management, and Technology portfolio within the Defense Health Agency, Department of Veterans Affairs, and the Department of Health and Human Services. They will oversee multiple programs and program managers, ensuring the delivery teams meet our customer’s needs by designing, building, and delivering premier services. They will also lead efforts to increase our support of the missions of Federal Health, in particular meeting revenue and gross profit growth and utilization of the program team’s billable hours. This includes researching and understanding the critical business objectives, challenges, and goals for each contract.”
“The Federal Health Technology Lead will develop deep relationships in working with our customers and grow our business through these relationships. They will also develop deep working relationships with other vendor partners to expand our presence in these agencies. They will seek out new opportunities at the agency that leverage our core capabilities. They will lead efforts to capture those opportunities and build a team that can scale these efforts.”
“Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support the development, build, and completion of Customer account strategies and the execution of the customer strategies
- Responsible for the strategic development of new business opportunities to existing and new customers through partnership and collaboration withKnowesis’ corporate services and executive management.
- Maintains relationships with key influencers inside and outside of the Civil, Military, and/or Veteran Health Agencies
- Active membership of and engagement with Federal Health (Civil, Military, and/or Veteran) associations and charitable organizations
- Identifies, evaluates, and manages new business opportunities, includes lead generation and response management
- Partners with market research efforts, due diligence, business analysis, and market intelligence analysis to understand the competitive landscape of potential market opportunities
- Drive collaboration with business and technology to understand the impact of customer priorities on new or emerging business opportunities
- Leads the creation of written and oral communication materials that effectively communicate the unique valueKnowesisbrings to the solution.”
- 10+ years of professional service within one or more of the agencies identified in a technical discipline
- Established relationships with both Government clients in these agencies and B2B with other partners in the space
- Demonstrated communication skills (persuasive written, oral, and presentation skills
- Understanding DoD, VA, and HHS (NIH, CDC, CMS, etc.) technical environments, protocols, and constraints…”
G2X TAKE: This SDVOSB focused on Healthcare, Informatics, Communication, Engagement, Analytical and Computational Sciences, and Program Management (PM), whose exponential growth over the last 3 years is evidenced by two placements on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies, is seeking a lead to be responsible for the management, oversight, and growth of the Analytics/Data Science, Data Management, and Technology portfolio within the Defense Health Agency, Department of Veterans Affairs, and the Department of Health and Human Services.