“LCG is seeking a Senior Business Development Manager with deep NIH experience. Ideal candidate will focus on developing and managing relationship between LCG and target client by establishing and cultivating key government executives within NIH (NCI, NIAID, NHLBI, CIT, NLM and CSR). Ideal candidate should have knowledge of NIH Institutes mission and overall IT organizational structures, operating environments, and acquisition processes. The ideal candidate will have experience developing SWOT analysis, building win themes, building a strategic and tactical plan. Will have a hands-on role in new revenue attainment. Must have current experience within defined institutes with established relationships as well as an existing pipeline in mind.”
- Meet with customers, clients, and teammates (Prime, Sub) to develop, establish build and maintain relationships.
- Must have existing relationships in place with teaming partners both large and small.
- Have current market insight on requirements, acquisition strategy, acquisition timing, and contract vehicle choices.
- Proactively identify, qualify, lead and bring opportunity into Capture phase
- Perform market research to qualify new business opportunities, including analysis of customer budgets, capabilities required, current customer preferences, competitive environment assessments, and incumbent strengths and weaknesses…”
- 10+ years of relevant direct business development experience in the Health IT market within said institutes
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or functional discipline or equivalent desired
- A demonstrated/verifiable track record of proven success in opportunity identification, qualification, and development; and in the design and implementation of sound business development account plans and strategies.
- A mature and active network of contacts relevant to the Health IT markets, their clients and the contractor industry that supports those clients…”
G2X TAKE: This leading provider of technology and solution-based consulting services, including managed infrastructure & operations, application services, cybersecurity, and grant management is seeking a lead to focus on developing and managing relationship between LCG and the target client by establishing and cultivating key Government executives within NIH (NCI, NIAID, NHLBI, CIT, NLM and CSR).
LCG was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.