“LMI is seeking a Principal, Health Data Analytics Lead focused across the Federal Health sector with a demonstrated track record of identifying, qualifying, and winning opportunities.”
- Leverage experience with consulting in the life sciences or healthcare industry to define business problems and develop analytics solutions with a focus on operationalizing machine learning models and artificial intelligence (AI) technologies.
- Oversee the development of the firm-wide strategy for Health Analytics and AI, including managing a portfolio of engagements across government clients.
- Provide thought leadership, drive business growth within the market, and develop and maintain client relationships.
- Take an active role in the development, mentoring and coaching of a team of data scientists, developers and domain experts.
- Work to actively enhance the diversity of the firm, and play a lead role in attracting, developing and retaining a world-class team of analytics professionals supporting the firm’s health business.
- Identify and qualify a Federal Health (HHS, CDC, NIH, CMS) pipeline that aligns with our strategic vision for growth at these agencies…”
- 10+ years of experience with analytics delivery in a consulting role, defining strategy, establishing client relationships, and delivering innovative solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution in either STEM or business related.
- Experience in the application of data science and advanced data analytics to health/medical use cases, including structured, unstructured, or relational and data mining and machine learning techniques.
- Experience with applying data visualization techniques to tell the story of the data, leveraging data to inform decision making, risk mining, and structured and unstructured text mining methods and techniques….”
G2X TAKE: This consultancy, with listed expertise in digital and analytic solutions, logistics, and management advisory services is seeking a lead to leverage experience with consulting in the life sciences or Healthcare industry to define business problems and develop analytics solutions with a focus on operationalizing machine learning models and artificial intelligence (AI) technologies.
LMI was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.