“SBG, a rapidly growing service-disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology (IT), cyber-security, and training, is looking for a highly motivated, results-oriented Vice President to lead the Health Solutions Portfolio. The ideal candidate for this key leadership position is an experienced, hard-working professional who can excel in a fast-paced Government contracting environment and has demonstrated the ability to win contracts. We are looking for someone with a positive, energetic attitude who is ready to lead, motivate, and mentor a highly talented team of solutions architects and proposal and capture managers. We seek someone with an in-depth understanding of the full business development (BD) lifecycle and a firm grasp of the complete range of account executive responsibilities.”
The individual selected will be primarily responsible for growing SBG’s Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), Defense Health Agency (DHA), and Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) health and benefits services accounts. The selectee will be expected to identify, qualify, capture, and win new business, while growing existing accounts, with focus on VA. The individual will be charged with growing a pipeline of qualified opportunities using SBG’s Transformation Twenty-One Total Technology-Next Generation (T4NG) indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) prime contract vehicle and others. In collaboration with SBG’s BD team, proposal management force, and technical subject matter experts (SMEs), as well as our partners, this Lead Health Growth Executive will work to capture high-value and strategic contracts. The chosen candidate should possess a robust understanding of the Federal healthcare environment and a strong network of contacts within relevant agencies.”
- Prepare and maintain account plans aligned with SBG’s long-term business strategy for growing the health services portfolio across the Federal healthcare marketplace.
- Implement, maintain, and enforce effective and flexible business pursuit, capture, and bid/proposal processes.
- Collaborate with clients, colleagues, and vendors to define strategic IT direction, focused solutions, and implementation strategies for technologies in the healthcare arena.
- Lead the identification, qualification, and pursuit of high-value and strategic prospects such as IDIQs, Business Partner Agreements (BPAs), and single-award opportunities that are directly relevant to SBG’s business, technical capabilities and strategic growth plan…”
- Minimum of 10+ years of BD experience supporting medium to large IT companies.
- Extensive relationships with private vendors serving the commercial and Government healthcare sectors.
- Experience shaping opportunities, staging pursuit activities, and developing capture strategies for winning medium to large strategic opportunities within the Federal and commercial healthcare markets.
- Firm understanding of the Federal Government procurement lifecycle.
- High-level technical knowledge of clinical healthcare and benefits initiatives, systems, and Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) and Open Source solutions is preferred…”
G2X TAKE: This rapidly growing service-disabled Veteran-owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology (IT), cyber-security, and training, is seeking a lead to be primarily responsible for growing its Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), Defense Health Agency (DHA), and Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) health and benefits services accounts.
SBG was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.