“This position is located in the Department of Health & Human Services (HHS), Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), Office of Enterprise Data and Analytics (OEDA), Data and Information Dissemination Group (DIDG).”
- As a recognized medical data security expert, leads teams to design, implement, and evaluate policies and processes to safeguard CMS data.
- Provide technical, authoritative guidance on communication strategies for OEDA, including identifying Agency information dissemination and developing implementation strategies designed to optimize CMS data for health care program operations.
- Plan and direct the design, development, implementation and monitoring of web-based applications.
- Attend meetings to coordinate the application programming interfaces between CMS and HHS data and information transparency initiatives, providing authoritative advice, and resolving the most complex emerging issues.
- Apply the concepts of diversity inclusion, equal employment opportunity, and affirmative action to all management practices and decisions to recruitment/hiring, transfers, reassignments, training and career development, benefits, and separation.”
G2X TAKE: Those who support the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services may want to influence who applies for this role that plans and directs the design, development, implementation and monitoring of web-based applications.