“Our work depends on a Vice President, Strategic Programs to set vision, build strategy, lead, and grow our Military Health (MHS) business area supporting MHS organizations including DHA, USAMRDC, PEO DHMS, and other supporting Department of Defense agencies. In this role, you will develop and guide GDIT’s strategic approach to growth and operational delivery for the MHS Business Area.”
“This team includes an exciting portfolio of programs comprised of building and supporting technical solutions and customer missions – from software development to large-scale infrastructure management, mission support, research & development, public health programs, bioinformatics and data analytics including AI/ML. You will partner closely with Federal Health Sector leadership peers who oversee our other business areas for NIH, CMS, VA, and HHS, combining for over $1B in Federal Health business. You will protect the base and continue to grow and expand new business areas while meeting or exceeding revenue and profit targets.”
“Our vibrant portfolio provides a visionary with the opportunity to partner with MHS in solving our nation’s most-pressing challenges in healthcare delivery through the application of transformative technology and practices.”
“In this role, a typical day will include:
- Ensure the smooth operations and P&L of the business area including growing the business, executing the business and taking care of the people and customers
- Provide visionary leadership for a portfolio of programs in software development, enterprise technology solutions and missions services, fostering a culture of innovation and best ideas
- Foster and maintain relationships with MHS executives across the components that comprise the MHS (primarily IT, Operations, R&D) and the supporting agencies.
- Partner with clients to oversee programs from inception through completion; ensuring that the cost, schedule and technical performance of GDIT programs or subsystems of major programs exceeds expectations
- Coordinate the preparation of contractual responses, business plans, proposals and specifications, operating budgets and financial terms/conditions of contract
- Work on complex issues where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of the GDIT’s resources and MHS’s needs …”
- Master’s Degree and 20+ years of experience (or equivalent combination) in Program / Account Management for multiple simultaneous programs and portfolio’s, ideally totaling over $100M+
- Experience in Federal contracting (a combination of Federal service and/or Contracting experience will apply), to include significant in-depth experience managing MHS programs at Joint and Service-specific levels, coupled with a deep customer intimacy
- Experience managing Federal Government contracts to include IT Projects delivering transformative technology programs using digital service techniques …”
G2X TAKE: This $10B Federal health player supporting some of the most complex Government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country is seeking a lead to set vision, build strategy, lead, and grow its Military Health (MHS) business area supporting MHS organizations including DHA, USAMRDC, PEO DHMS, and other supporting Department of Defense agencies.
Led by Federal Health Sector Vice President & General Manager, Kamal Narang, GDIT was identified on the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come (More here) and they were one of the firms named to Forbes’ Best Management Consulting Firms 2020.