“The Health Growth Solutions is looking for a Sr. Business Development Manager to support the organization’s growth. We are looking for energetic, customer-focused sales professionals who can convert customer requirements into differentiated solutions, delivering growth, pipeline maturity and go-to-market approaches to the organization.”
- Engage with customers to identify new product offerings to meet emerging client needs
- Understand customers desired outcomes, translate these priorities into actionable plans and then drive execution of these plans with the customer
- Establish, manage and mature customer call plan and growth pipeline across portfolio
- Conduct frequent customer meetings to strengthen relationships, conduct gap analysis and continuous customer validation, understand usage and demonstrate the return on investment receiving from the Health Growth Solutions
- Manage relationships with strategic partners to drive joint opportunities
- Perform market research to include customer preferences, competitive analysis and competitor strengths and weaknesses
- Collaborate with Federal BD and capture teams and commercial sales teams to develop win strategies for specific opportunities …”
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (business/marketing, engineering or computer science) and a minimum of 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Account management experience with forward looking approach and strong commitment to customer success…”
- Prior business development experience and relationships, particularly across Federal and/or non-Federal market space
- Connections, understanding of, and ability to navigate around Federal and non-Federal innovation organizations
- Strong financial acumen (understanding of backlog, factoring, book-to-bill, value analysis)
- Knowledge of software as a service, hospital operations and healthcare IT systems…”
G2X TAKE: This global leader in the integration and application of IT, engineering, and science, is seeking a lead to strengthen relationships, conduct gap analysis and continuous customer validation, understand usage and demonstrate the return on investment from Health Growth Solutions.
Leidos was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.