“The Staff VP, Growth Officer, is responsible for the development and execution of the FGS (Federal Government Services) growth strategy leading to the identification and acquisition of new business that will meet the company’s revenue and profitability goals. This role will identify, organize and lead all sales/account management, business development/proposals, with new and existing clients, across all customer channels/federal agencies; while also ensuring direct alignment with the FGS business plan, solution roadmap, and ongoing client engagement activities. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Identify, target, and secure new business from existing/new clients to achieve goals in growth, profitability, and strategic value.
- Blend market validation research, key constituent outreach and traditional account management/sales/relationship building prospecting to attain key market insights, pipeline and supportive positioning that will bolster FGS product/service selling strategies and communications that will communicate the FGS value proposition.
- Synthesize external validation studies and internal perspectives, analysis and reports to build growth playbooks that lay out the sales/business development road to success.
- Manages and coordinates client relationship activity and execution to growth plan. Establishes account management and supporting functions for new client and new market growth…”
- A BA/BS or equivalent experience
- Minimum 10 years of experience in health care services, strategy and market development, consulting, and investment and partnerships
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in Federal business development/capture and/or sales/account management with Federal Health Agencies (CMS, VA, OPM, DHA, CDC)
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience leading teams in a matrix environment
- Experience developing RFPs/Proposals within one or more of the Federal Health Agencies…”
- Successful experience influencing leaders to align to and adopt product management strategy.
- Strong business acumen, financial and organizational knowledge …”
G2X TAKE: This subsidiary of Anthem, Inc. and one of the largest Medicare contractors in the country, is seeking a lead to be responsible for the development and execution of the FGS (Federal Government Services) growth strategy leading to the identification and acquisition of new business that will meet the company’s revenue and profitability goals.
NGS was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.