- “The Enterprise Account Executive builds and leads relationships within Enterprise clients while achieving quarterly and annual sales quotas for assigned clients.
- Develop relationships with multiple C-suite personas (e.g., CFO, CIO, COO, CDO) across all product sales
- Oversee client relationship mapping to the account team, orchestrating an account strategy while leading across a broad virtual team (Solutions Consultants, Solutions Specialist, Success resources, Partners and Marketing, etc.)
- Serve as a trusted advisor to your customers by understanding their business and advising on how ServiceNow can help enable their existing and future IT roadmap
- Identify the right specialist/ support resources to bring into a deal, at the right time
- 10+ years’ experience working with Veterans Affairs, preferably within the Veterans Benefits Administration and Veterans Health Administration.
- Demonstrated understanding of the VHA and VBA IT and business landscape to include key mission programs and executives
- Relationships with and knowledge of VHA and VBA OI&T organization and VBA Federal Program leadership
- Knowledge/experience with the system integrator community that supports the VA, VBA and VHA
- Proven success with U.S. Federal customers, preferably with Veterans Affairs.
- Highly focused and motivated driving new business within US Federal accounts, preferably Federal Healthcare market.
- Consistent record of exceeding sales targets
- Ability to understand the VA, VBA and VHA agency mission and the business drivers around the enterprise …”
“To be successful in this role you have:
- 10+ years of sales experience within software OR solutions sales organization, selling to Federal Agencies.
- Experience establishing trusted relationships with current and prospective clients and other teams
- Experience producing new business, negotiate deals, and maintain healthy C-Level relationships …”
G2X TAKE: This leading provider of digital workflows, which has a growing set of past performance gained providing its Support Services across the Federal market, is seeking a lead with demonstrated understanding of the VHA and VBA IT and business landscape to include key mission programs and executives and relationships with and knowledge of VHA and VBA OI&T organization and VBA Federal Program leadership.