“This position is located within the Office of Information and Technology (OIT), Development, Security and Operations (DevSecOps), Chief Strategy Office and is responsible for establishing organizational wide strategic priorities, establishing and identifying strategic initiatives in alignment with priorities, and ensuring strategic initiatives align with VA mission.”
- Provides expert professional executive leadership, impetus, and direction in establishing and maintaining a proactive, collaborative organization that is responsive to the needs of the customers and stakeholders, and assures optimum productivity and goal attainment in all program functions
- Plays an active and influential role in the day-to-day operational policymaking, planning, and decision-making activities
- Conducts and/or participates in evaluation, analyses, studies, and scanning for new services and other alternatives to advance DevSecOps and its workforce
- Coordinates and facilitates all DevSecOps strategic communications organizational-wide
- Plans and assigns work; sets priorities and suspense dates for work accomplishment; establishes and evaluates performance standards
G2X TAKE: Those who support the Department of Veterans Affairs may want to influence who applies for this role that is responsible for establishing organizational wide strategic priorities, establishing and identifying strategic initiatives in alignment with priorities, and ensuring strategic initiatives align with VA mission.