“This position is for the Supervisory Assistant Program Manager within the DOD Healthcare Management Systems Modernization Program Management Office (DHMSM PMO), Future/New Requirements Branch.”
- “Responsible for management of cost, schedule, and performance of Military Health Systems Acquisition Programs within the Defense Health Agency, Program Executive Office or Program Management Office.
- Incumbent develops, coordinates, and monitors testing, acquisition management, implementation, and deployment plans.
- Conducts pre-implementation evaluations of existing systems to determine cost, configuration compliance, performance, adequacy, and assess potential problems.
- Receives and evaluates contractors’ deliverables, formulates and coordinates Statements of Work, subtasks, and participates in contractors’ In Process Reviews.
- Exercises the full range of supervisory authority in regard to assignment of projects and tasks…”
G2X TAKE: Those who support the Defense Health Agency may want to influence who applies for this role that receives and evaluates contractors’ deliverables, formulates and coordinates Statements of Work, subtasks, and participates in contractors’ In Process Reviews.