Notice ID: 230187
“Purpose of the National Data Warehouse (NDW): The NDW provides the CMS and its partners with secure access to a large centralized collection of accurate, valid, and reliable data from all customer contact channels, delivering needed strategic, tactical, analytical, operational, and transactional business intelligence driving fact-based decisions and continuous process improvements at the CCO…”
“The Contractor Shall:
- Implement NDW changes to accommodate upstream system changes, such as Next Generation Desktop (NGD) and Intelligent Voice Responses (IVRs) periodic releases.
- Perform NDW operations, ensuring that NDW functions as required and satisfies CMS expectations.
- Adopt CMS-approved tools providing a reliable, repeatable,and secure approach to managing configuration items on the CMS AWS platform.
- Produce and maintain Version Description Documents (VDD) to track and control each unique software release and versionof commercial-off-the-shelf software (COTS) deployed to the CMS AWS platform.
- Develop and test ETL code in response to source system changes and new requirements submitted by the NDW user community.
- Perform appropriate development, validation, implementation, and operational testing for all NDW system changes.
- Assist the NDW DSPs by establishing Joint Operating Agreements (JOAs), defining roles and responsibilities, points of contact, and escalation procedures to resolve issues.
- Support file transfer issues and address technical problems with the electronic funds transfer (EFT) infrastructure.
- Perform data collection from numerous operational source systems, data enrichment, and integration to ensure that the required data elements appropriately populate the single, web-based information datastore…”