“Leidos is seeking a Sr Capture Manager Professional to lead medium to large sized capture efforts and fast-turn captures that are high complexity, high strategic value and high dollar value, to secure new business.”
“The successful candidate will have accountability to shape and win new business through a balanced focus on customer engagement, customer value, the competitive environment, corporate solution and pricing, and the corporation’s best interests. The position will include developing capture strategy and business solutions for pursuit of opportunities, and playing a leadership role in defining technical solutions and competitive assessments and leading teams of matrixed support personnel. The CM will identify potential customers, competitive assessments, teammates and suppliers, and position-to-win; participate in bid and proposal activities and have the responsibility to lead and integrate the assigned cross-functional team, including the authority to direct team activities for the duration of the pursuit. The CM will partner with the Health Group and BD organization to ensure strategy and approach are in-line with business goals. Travel will be on an as-needed basis.”
- The capture manager is responsible for the capture leadership of an assigned portfolio of opportunities in support of the market strategy.
- The capture manager will lead a team of individuals assigned to capture small to medium sized deals in accordance with the business strategy.
- The capture manager must thrive in an environment where they are responsible for the management and execution of the full BD life-cycle process across multiple simultaneous pursuits and proposals.
- This individual will be expected to identify gaps and emerging requirements, perform market and economic analysis, conduct business intelligence, design and execute formal capture plans, and monitor competitor activity for each capture….”
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 15 years of professional experience
- Demonstrated ability to capture business across a heterogeneous portfolio
- A natural aptitude for strategic planning, financial analysis, capture management and teaming
- Diplomatic, persuasive and articulate communication style to establish and maintain rapport with internal and external customers / partners
- Aptitude for milestone-based capture process; to include opportunity identification, developing business cases, and capture management …”
G2X TAKE: This global leader in the integration and application of IT, engineering, and science, is seeking a lead to drive medium to large sized capture efforts and fast-turn captures that are high complexity, high strategic value and high dollar value, to secure new business.
Leidos was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.