“Maximus is seeking a Senior Program Manager to oversee and eventually lead IT programs delivering critical services to multiple Federal health agencies. This newly created role has been designed to shape an IT PMO shared services model. The Senior PM is responsible for supporting existing programs within the account in the context of multi-project management…”
- Work closely with the delivery, business development, capture and solutions teams to ensure continued delivery and focus on the introduction of new solutions for existing and new business opportunities.
- Focus on opportunity identification, development and execution of capture plan and acquisition of new work. Participate directly with business development and capture teams. Manage and deliver content for proposals to customers. Serve as the key point of contact for the design of simple to complex information technology solutions and developing technical solutions in response to RFPs.
- Provide management and escalation support to multiple programs led by project/program managers, utilizing both direct and subcontracted labor. Support the financial, subcontract management and human resource well-being of the contract, with primary focus of ensuring delivery excellence and P&L responsibilities are achieved. Monitor performance metrics and deliverables across programs to ensure conformance with program tasks, schedules, and contractual obligations.
- Focus on tactical and strategic customer relationship management as well as the integration with project/program, division, and segment organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university; an additional four (4) years of related work experience may substitute for a degree.
- At least seven (7) years of related experience.
- Demonstrated strong knowledge in Health and Public Health IT with direct experience in the Federal space at agencies such as HHS.
- Experience leading DevSecOps and Agile IT programs.
- Experience in supporting proposal, capture, solutioning and deal shaping
Maximus was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.