Notice ID: 75N95022R00025
NIH, NCATS, and NCATS collaborators are among the world’s leading researchers, and they have access to large, cutting-edge data sources. An increasingly complex challenge is to translate these disparate, ever-evolving data sets into actionable insights that accelerate the pace of science and clinical development. Tools are needed to enable teams to ask complex, multi-faceted questions and to collaborate more seamlessly and securely across various teams.
The purpose of this requirement is to provide the NCATS’ Information Technology Resources Branch (ITRB) with day-to-day research and development (R&D) support services for the following task areas:
- Laboratory Management and Support
- Laboratory automation and equipment support
- Automation research services
- Scientific Program and Project Management
- Cheminformatics, Bioinformatics, Computational Chemistry and Biology
- Scientific Systems Programming and Research Data Management
- Scientific Cloud computing services and Engineering support
- Scientific research support
- End user support
The period of performance is anticipated to be two years beginning in September-November 2022. The previous contract awarded for these services was to Axle Informatics, LLC, 6116 Executive Blvd, Suite 400, North Bethesda, MD 20852.