Notice ID: 36C10B22Q0114
The Contractor shall provide IT program management, technical management, and strategic solutioning support for the Health Portfolio. The Contractor shall perform and execute the tasks at various levels of support to include Portfolio, Product Lines, Special Initiatives and Product level. Major work areas include IT product line management, product management, technical management, financial management, requirements management, implementation management, release management, schedule support, strategic analysis, capital planning and investment support, engineering and technical support, communications, and administrative support.
The Contractor shall provide strategic and programmatic support for the Health Services Portfolio at the Portfolio, Product Line and Product level. The Contractor shall directly support VA cross functional teams and provide daily active collaboration and feedback for the Health Portfolio’s goals, scope, requirements, costs, schedule, and risks. The Contractor shall provide synergy across the task order providing consistent support through each of the support layers within the Health Services Portfolio. The cross functional teams must have awareness of the work being completed throughout the Portfolio and implement solutions in a consistent, cohesive manner in alignment with Health Services Portfolio goals. The Contractor shall follow VA’s approved methodologies to support the Health Services Portfolio to include, but not limited to, Product Line Management, SAFe Agile, DevSecOps, and VIP while supporting the cross functional teams. The Contractor shall efficiencies are leveraged across product lines and throughout the Health Services Portfolio while providing the supports.
The Contractor shall collaborate and coordinate with the Health Portfolio Team and their designees to ensure the integration of project and program budgets with program and project management reports to support timely and accurate financial management and reporting activities.
The Contractor shall prepare, and review planning and expenditures data related to Operational Management Review (OMR), Internal Process Review (IPR), Program Management Review (PMR), VIP and Enterprise Project Structure and all other reporting requests to ensure accuracy. The Contractor shall:
- Provide day-to-day tracking of execution year funding.
- Assist in the development and updating of budget execution artifacts. Coordinate with the VA Management Analysts (MA), SPM Budget Execution Team, Program Planning & Oversight Investment Managers and Procurement Coordinators to ensure that budget status reports and monthly “actuals” for inclusion in the monthly OMB IT Dashboard submission are valid.
- Monitor and coordinate the preparation of program reports, ensuring collaboration with the VA MA and their designees to include:
- Quarterly, Mid, and End of year reviews
- Monthly Program Reviews
- Operational Management Review