Notice ID: 36C77622Q0220
“The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Veterans Health Administration (VHA) requires an existing commercial off the shelf web based product (COTS) Subscription collection that will be made available throughout the Department of Veterans Affairs.”
“For the purpose of this solicitation, this product includes online full text journals, ebooks, databases and other knowledge-based information of the collection Subscription.”
“Performance Period: Base (12 months), plus four (4) 12 month options.”
“Objectives: The desired goals of the nationwide provision of a Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) Subscription are as follows:
- Providing access nationwide to standard knowledge-based clinical information resources.
- Provide VA staff, regardless of their location, with access to a collection of high quality, current and relevant clinical, full text electronic journals, books, and videos to support clinical decision making at the point of care.
- Initiating a nationwide, centralized purchase to capitalize on the economies of scale offered by vendors.
- Negotiating one license/contract to decrease the current contracting and reviewing efforts that are required at the facility and/or VISN level and thereby avoid the costs and workload associated with multiple procurements.”
“Scope of Work: The web-based version of the Collection Subscription provides the following:
- Unlimited enterprise-wide access with no geographic or concurrent user limitations
- Access to online-only supplements and images
- Detailed usage reports…”