“As Principal Deputy Director, OSSAM, you will:
- serve as an alter ego to the OSSAM Director on leading CDC‘s innovative, collaborative, and cost-effective facilities in light of COVID, safety, security, intelligence, health, wellbeing, logistics, and related programs which support CDC’s mission, vision, and strategic goals;
- provide oversight and responsibility for the budget planning, execution, audit, and compliance in coordination with CDC’s leadership;
- provide oversight for OSSAM’s policy, performance, and communications, including developing and executing a plan to deliver a cost avoidance to CDC;
- in conjunction with the OSSAM Director, lead OSSAM’s offices and CDC staff in effectively leveraging and managing resources by implementing shared services, innovative approaches, program process improvements, establishing standards as appropriate;
- develop and implement strategic plans to transform and improve OSSAM’s business services, operations and infrastructure, enterprise processes and shared resources in a way that maximizes their value while minimizing risk;
- lead strategic efforts to improve the systems and infrastructure needed to support critical agency operations while adhering to directives and oversee OSSAM’s information technology architecture;”
G2X TAKE: Those who support the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) may want to influence who applies for this role in the Office of Safety Security and Asset Management (OSSAM) that leads strategic efforts to improve the systems and infrastructure needed to support critical agency operations while adhering to directives and overseeing OSSAM’s information technology architecture.