- The incumbent serves as a Branch Chief for the Division of Regulatory Science Informatics (DRSI), working under the general supervision of the Deputy Director, DRSI.
- Provides supervision and direction to professional and administrative staff as may be determined necessary to establish and foster development of an excellent, customer focused regulatory science informatics program.
- Serves as science and health informatics expert and provides leadership within the Office concerning technology for scientific data analysis and management, and data quality, in areas of research, product review, and public health.
- Develops and directs the development and implementation of polices and standard operating procedures for business information management activities to facilitate consistency across the organization.
- Provides authoritative advice, leadership, supervision, and direction to a staff responsible for managing Office-led projects to ensure data quality for the regulatory health information systems met the organization mission.
G2X TAKE: Those who support the Food and Drug Administration may want to influence who applies for this role that provides leadership around technology for scientific data analysis and management, and data quality, in areas of research, product review, and public health.