Notice ID HHS-AMS-RFQ-22-75P00122Q00066
5.0 EHCM OPERATIONS AND MAINTENANCE REQUIREMENTS
The government has the right to obtain and secure a contractor that can meet and exceed the requirements outlined in this Statement of Objectives. The outcome of O&M activities is:
- Maintain EHCM’s Authority to Operate (ATO)
- Execute stabilization activities starting with an implementation that results in a stable environment
- Execute performance tuning and configuration updates.
- Execute sustainment activities that prepare HHS to manage the systems when the contract ends.
- Maintain ongoing operations of EHCM PeopleSoft 9.2 and related internal and external interfaces.
- Establish and maintain an EHCM System Documentation Management Program to include updates and changes
- Execute project and program management best practices to include the development of project plans and schedules
- Update/upgrade all tools, toolsets, and software required to operate and maintain EHCM and internal and external interfaces. Examples of current tools: Configuration Management (Phire), PeopleSoft PeopleTools, Oracle Database upgrades, Connect:Direct (OPM Interface)
- As an optional task, implement new functionality, i.e Oracle PeopleSoft Modules
O&M responsibilities begin at implementation. The Contractor shall operate and maintain the production of PeopleSoft 9.2 and related interfaces, conduct operational analyses, and provide ticket management for systems stabilization and problem resolution in accordance with the O&M manual. The Contractor is not responsible for O&M of HRIT legacy systems.
Mandatory and regulatory-driven updates and changes, such as pay rate table changes, benefit changes, account changes, and wage grade changes represent routine maintenance and operations. During this phase, residual systems weaknesses are tracked and resolved. Code baseline will be established once the systems are stabilized. The baselined functionality and code line will stay consistent through deployment. Only defects, regulatory or legal requirements may change the systems during deployment. Other enhancements will be reviewed, prioritized, and managed as part of the change control board established during this phase…