“The Business Development/Capture Manager will be responsible for identifying business opportunities in accordance with the strategic vision of the company, developing and updating the opportunity pipeline, managing strategic capture efforts, and building teams for individual engagements. The Business Development /Capture Manager will lead capture activities leveraging past performance experience on contracts and vehicles encompassing HHS, IHS, and other federal agencies and departments.”
- “Pipeline Development: Develop, identify, and assess new business opportunities, and position new business resources to achieve growth objectives for IGS Services. Maintain an understanding of the Federal and DoD marketplace, buying trends, and capabilities for the IT labor services market within the Federal Agency arena. Prepare documentation to support the bid decision process and make bid/no-bid recommendations to IGS leadership.
- Customer / Competitor intelligence: Develop relationships with key customers; influence customer planning and clearly articulate to IGS leadership customer needs. Understand the competitive landscape and implications to influence capture efforts. Participate in professional/trade association activities, customer events, and federal government meetings.
- Capture Execution: Develop and lead new business captures; work with the IGS team to develop pricing and win strategies, prepare gate reviews, ensure capture process compliance, and drive win-theme development for capture execution team. Participate in proposal development responses. Need to understand the operational value and capabilities of IGS’s services and core competencies and how they integrate into a solution-based model.
- Capability strategy: Communicate capability strategies to achieve business goals aligned with customer plans and programs. Create, analyze, and articulate innovative solutions to problems that leverage IGS capabilities and technologies to obtain the most efficient and effective use of company investments. Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives, and customer satisfaction.
- Opportunity Management: Create and Maintain partner connections and documents as it relates to multi-award IDIQs. Develop accounts through serving as a trusted advisor to executives rather than through traditional sales models. Evaluate the financial aspects of projects such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, or ROI, and profit-loss projections. Work with the IGS team on creating/sending NDA’s, teaming agreements, subcontract agreements.”
- “Minimum of BS/BA or equivalent with 10+ years of experience in business development, capture, and/or operations.
- 8 – 10 years of demonstrated success selling IT services to HHS, IHS, DoD and other Federal Agencies and departments or in a similar role such as business development, capture manager specifically for IT services within Federal Agencies with IDIQ management experience.
- Thorough understanding of complex Federal government procurement requirements and processes.
- Proven track record of developing key relationships with IT service partners.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully identify and qualify prospective teaming partners.
- Able to manage all aspects of the BD lifecycle from account identification, penetration, pursuit strategy, and contracting.
- Experience providing insight and contributing to writing winning proposals and responses to Federal Task Orders, RFPs, RFQs, RFIs, and Sources Sought.”