“Reporting to the Sr. Vice President of the Gov’t Health & Safety Solutions Operation, the HHS Division VP provides strategic direction for the HHS portfolio and line management oversight of all Leidos business contracts performed within HHS and its operating divisions, with the exception of the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and Leidos Biomedical Research (LBR). The current business annual run rate for this division is approximately $200 million in revenue a year.
- Provide strategic direction and strategy to action plan for the HHS portfolio
- Work collaboratively with Business Development organization and other sales support personnel to achieve business growth targets within HHS account base.
- Actively engage other organizations within Leidos on collaboration efforts that will raise the bar on our current contracts and enable growth in adjacent markets
- Oversee operational execution and financial aspects of contract deliverables, cost, and schedule to achieve all key performance indicators of the organizations’ AOP commitment.
- Provide operational oversight and coaching to division managers
- Manage indirect budgets to plan
- Lead staff to achieve a high degree of customer affinity with all programs and maintain Leidos positive brand recognition throughout HHS
- Develop employee base to achieve high degree of employee retention and performance, including the identification and development of future leaders in Leidos.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 15+ years of relevant experience.
- Prior experience running a significant portfolio of programs within the federal market
- Knowledge and experience in managing multiple contract types (CPFF, FFP, FPLOE, T&M, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to manage and grow all aspects of a business area successfully including customers, people, programs, financials, and new business over multiple years
- Proven successful track record of achieving on contract growth (OCG) and winning recompetes, takeaways, and new business within the HHS market
- Demonstrated experience to effectively engage a diverse workforce of employees and subcontractors for effective and optimized resource utilization
- Prior experience of collaboration efforts outside the organization …”
G2X TAKE: This Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader seeks an exec to work collaboratively with the Business Development organization and other sales support personnel to achieve business growth targets within the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) account base.