Updated May 17, 2022
Notice ID: 36C26122Q0513
“Quality Assurance Specialist shall:
- Serve as primary liaison between Contractor and COR. This includes providing technical assistance to Contractor, communicating any recommendations for corrective action following collaboration with HCHV Coordinator to the COR who in turn works with CO on compliance matters, and managing technical instructions and tasking (QASP).
- Take part in contract planning and implementing activities. This includes: collaborating with HCHV Coordinator, COR, staff, and procurement team during the acquisitions planning phase, clarifying requirements and developing acquisition plan in accordance with available funding, participating in the drafting of the Statement of Work, evaluating technical proposals, and participates in technical training for potential responders to the RFP.
- Work closely with identified CERS Program Liaisons to ensure that initial and annual inspections are completed in a timely manner and that all appropriate inspection documentation is received and communicated to CO/HCS Leadership.
- Attend quarterly meetings with COR and CO which consist of reviewing the required quarterly reports, discussion regarding contractor’s performance and adherence to contract requirements, COR’s monitoring, and administrative issues such as invoicing and payment issues.
- Provide COR with required reports at least one (1) week in advance of the quarterly COR meeting…”
Posted April 21, 2022
Notice ID 36C26122Q0513
“Scope of Work: Contractor shall be a qualified Contracting Officer’s Quality Assurance Specialist (QAS) to assist in the administration and technical monitoring of contracts, and perform the contract oversight services required in this document for beneficiaries of the VA Palo Alto Health Care System, Menlo Park Division, located at 795 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025.”
“The position entails being the primary liaison between The COR, Contractors, VA Staff and Veterans for the VAPAHCS Health Care for Homeless Veterans (HCHV) program. The QAS will be delegated authority to act as the COR’s representative in monitoring specific aspects of contractor performance for 60% of his/her duties. These aspects include but are not limited to, ensuring that the contractor’s performance meets the standards set forth in the contract in accordance with the Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan, monitoring the contractor’s progress towards fulfilling the technical requirements under the contract, and ensuring that the contractor is operating within the price stated in the contract. The QAS shall dedicate 20% of his/her time performing technical support to the CERS staff with implementing the contracts and mission of the program. 20% of the QAS time will be spent developing and implementing an aftercare program to determine disposition of Veterans after they have completed their stay in a CERS program. This will include direct client contact utilizing outreach techniques…”