This person is responsible for enhancing customer satisfaction, building customer relationships and selling the company’s solutions and services to key federal accounts and capture federal business opportunities, from pre-RFP to post-submission activities. They will develop and manage a growing book of business for Federal health research organizations such as the National Institutes of Health (NIH). This person will drive business and technical relationships and close business at a rapid rate by helping to define and identify key opportunities, markets, contract vehicles and solutions.
- Build and own a pipeline containing opportunities in Biomedical and Health IT, with a focus on the National Institutes of Health (NIH) that align to Digital Infuzion’s core capabilities and solution areas.
- Lead NIH Opportunity pursuits and adhere to Digital Infuzion’s Business Development Lifecycle
- Provide critical leadership from early opportunity identification and qualification through the post-submission phase
- Perform both business development and capture duties to develop, communicate, and implement an integrated capture and proposal strategy that provides customers with a clear and differentiated position for selecting Digital Infuzion
- Work in close collaboration with the Technical Services practice leads and Client Delivery senior leadership to ensure alignment with contract delivery and revenue goals.
- Identify potential opportunities, arrange meetings, initiate marketing strategies, and build relationships with key potential customers and industry partners; Identify and mature opportunities for innovation and net new growth
- Bachelor s Degree in Business, Computer Science or Math or related field from an accredited 4 year college/university; working knowledge of software development practices and technologies is a must. MBA a plus.
- 7+ years of IT/Technology sales (outside sales) within the software development and cloud computing industry.
- Must have directly related sales experience with a well-developed network of customer contacts at NIH.
- Must demonstrate a record of accomplishment of account development and management including successful identification, development, capture and closing of large scale ($25-100M+) procurement opportunities (RFPs) of professional services and solutions of a similar nature to Digital Infuzion (IT, Software Development and Business Consulting) for contracts to the Federal Government.