“This candidate will be responsible for understanding our customer’s needs with empathy, offering innovative solutions and ultimately is responsible for leading programs/projects to deliver great products to the end users. This candidate is responsible for providing leadership within the company, engaging the organization and building trusted partnership with customers and outside organizations critical to achieving success.”
- Hire, manage/lead agile program directors who manage the day to day program delivery/releases using Human-centered Design, and modern cloud analytics and open source solutions
- Hire, manage/lead the best functional team members including engineering, product management, HCD, etc.
- Build and nurture relationship with customer and customer executives through active engagement in Program planning and execution meetings.
- Provide thought leadership and vision for program delivery to go above and beyond customer and end user expectations
- Manage profit and loss for program portfolio under management. Balance financial management and program investment needs to achieve program success and grow a profitable business.
- Develop customer, competitor, and market understanding for assigned market sub-segment.
- Establish relationships with Intelligence, Information and Services program managers and lower-level government and decision-makers
- Conduct primary and secondary research to determine customer needs and generate business leads by building relationships and identifying and qualifying new opportunities.”
- “14 years related work experience with majority related to program delivery and business management or business development
- Strong understanding of the architecture, requirements and partners within the healthcare ecosystem, especially in system integration/modernization and cloud-based analytics solutions at CMS, FDA, CDC and/or NIH
- Ability to develop and maintain customer understanding and relationships
- Ability to develop and execute marketing strategies, plans, and actions from analyzing market, customer, and competitor data
- Record of identifying, creating, developing, qualifying, and winning new business opportunities.”
G2X TAKE: This 8(a) woman-owned business and HUBZone certified company that specializes in unique healthcare IT, telecommunications, and digital services is seeking a leader to create and implement strategies and actions that create, identify, develop and qualify profitable new business opportunities.