“This role is responsible for ensuring IronArch provides an unparalleled customer experience to a rapidly growing portfolio of projects. They will also be accountable for the successful transition between sales/capture/proposal activities and the initiation and stand-up of new contracts.”
- “Ensuring our projects are successful as defined by profitability, customer satisfaction (exceptional CPARS or subcontractor survey), and employee engagement.
- Supporting our PMs when they require assistance for specific issues while providing overarching leadership and guidance to the broader delivery teams.
- Ensuring projects maximize their employee welfare budgets and consistently promoting employee engagement and team building activities.
- In collaboration with PMs, cultivate customer relationships with our federal clients and corporate partners through frequent, substantive, proactive outreach and engagement.
- Develop an Agile, repeatable, and scalable delivery methodology that’s consistent across all projects.
- Collaborate closely with other members of the corporate functional areas including Growth, Contracts, Finance, and Employee Experience & Culture (HR/Talent Acquisition).
- Proactively work with IronArch’s Talent Acquisition team to qualify and manage project openings.
- Managing, supporting, developing, and collaborating with our PMs and emerging leaders as a player-coach.
- Collaborating with EEC to develop an emerging leaders program.
- Participating in solutioning sessions, proposal writing, pricing/ROM development, color team reviews, code challenges/technical demonstrations, and orals.
- Mentoring directors and project leaders to seek organic growth within current accounts.”
- “12-15+ years of demonstrated successful experience managing federal government contracts.
- Must have existing relationships with government personnel and prime contractors within the DoD, DHS, and VA.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, technical or related discipline.
- Experienced with Agile/Scaled Agile Frameworks (SAFe® 5),and accompanying SAFe®5 certification(s) to include SAFe®Agilist/Practitioner/Release Train Engineer/Government Practitioner.
- Active PMI-PMP (PgMP preferred).
- Experience leading successful federal government projects ($30M portfolio or larger) focusing on Cloud Computing or Network Engineering, Platform Services, and/or Software Development/Engineering.
- Possess a quantifiable record of success in building new relationships and supporting new prime opportunities with federal government buyers.
- Strong understanding of the business of IT including demand, resource, portfolio, and asset management, along with technical concepts around application development, infrastructure, operations, automation, and cloud.”
G2X TAKE: This IT Modernization and Operations and Management Consulting firm is seeking a leader to collaborate with PMs, cultivate customer relationships with our federal clients and corporate partners through frequent, substantive, proactive outreach and engagement.