- The incumbent is responsible for supporting the Associate Executive Director (AED) of ORM as Deputy, as well as program management responsibilities for the various programs that fall within ORM.
- The incumbent is responsible for the oversite of a wide array of administrative and organizational support functions as the deputy to include funding, human resources, budget formulation and execution, logistics, database management, information technology, supplies and equipment, space management, travel, training, Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), Privacy Act, program metrics, dashboards, correspondence, and policies.
- The incumbent supervises a team of support staff and undertakes broad planning and operational tasks for ORM.
- The deputy also serves as a back-up to the AED as a point of contact on organizational needs for information systems, managing 0MB, Government Accountability Office (GAO), Inspector General (IG), and internal assessments, audits, performance measures, and reporting to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of business lines.
- The incumbent is a problem solver who finds solutions to complex challenges for ORM’s programs, supporting CFM’s goals, and VA’s Mission, demonstrates VA’s Core Values, Integrity, Commitment, Advocacy, Respect, and Excellence as a leader on a dynamic team.
G2X TAKE: Those who support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Office of Resource Management (ORM) may want to influence who applies for this position that is responsible for a wide array of administrative and organizational support functions, including funding, human resources, budget formulation and execution, logistics, database management, information technology, and supplies and equipment.