VetsEZ is seeking a Capture Manager with a proven track record of capture management within the federal space. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates who are highly driven, understand complex technical concepts, and can easily grasp new requirements. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in winning contracts in multiple federal agencies.
- Pursue new business development opportunities with new and existing clients to drive opportunities from the capture decision to the contract award.
- Build and maintain relationships with new agencies and/or existing VA customers, research client requirements, and information that is important for the successful execution of each phase of the capture process.
- Recognize and understand client requirements; propose tailored solutions to those needs and oversee the writing and review of proposal content that reflects those solutions.
- Actively engage and maintain a solid knowledge of the VA vendor and other marketplaces to successfully identify and engage teaming partners contributing to successful capture and project execution.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Technology, or related discipline.
- 5 or more years of professional experience in the VA or other federal agencies capture the management arena.
- Minimum five (5) years of professional experience in information technology and Federal Government contracting.
- Demonstrated full-lifecycle capture management expertise with proven analytical skills to execute a capture strategy and achieve capture goals.
- Excellent understanding of Health IT standards, processes, issues, technologies, and systems.
- A motivated, self-starter with the drive to complete tasks with a high level of energy, enthusiasm, and flexibility.
- Direct VA capture experience is a plus.