The Growth & Capture Director is a member of the VC’s Executive Team reporting directly to the President. He/she works with senior management to facilitate growth, meet new business financial targets, ensure capture performance, and perform special projects as identified and required. The Director is a seasoned leader and proven manager with significant experience in growth and capture management in the federal IT sector with an emphasis on health IT and with expertise in strategic planning, marketing, business development, budgeting, and resource management. The Sr. Growth and Capture Director will focus primarily, but not exclusively, on identifying and maturing VC’s opportunities and relationships within the Health (CMS, CDC, HHS) FedCiv (HUD, GSA) market.
- Identify, qualify, and mature a pipeline of focused opportunities that align with strategic growth / expansion plans. Manages the bid/no-bid process
- Maintain knowledge of Government budget, budgeting, and procurement processes.
- Represents the Company to clients, partners, and industry
- Develop and cultivate existing strategic relationships with industry partners, key government agency personnel, and current/potential customers.
- Develop teaming strategies and identify, evaluate, and coordinate with appropriate partners to form winning teams
- Performs internal analysis of VC’s strengths and weaknesses to drive the company’s win strategy for an opportunity
- Collects business intelligence and performs customer, competitor, and price-to-win analysis
- Develops capture strategy, business solution value propositions, discriminators and differentiators for pursuit of opportunities.
- Support proposal development and ensuring integration of win strategy elements into the proposal
- Lead and facilitate the development, delivery, and presentation of whitepapers, RFx responses and unsolicited proposals
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in relevant or related field, Master’s preferred
- 5 or more years of industry experience with existing FedCiv client relationships
- Proven record of implementing growth strategies to leverage the capabilities of an organization into new customers, identifying business opportunities and leading the capture effort to win new business
- Experience mining and leveraging Sam.gov, GovWin, Bloomberg, GSA, and other similar systems.
- A good understanding of government procurement and government contract vehicles
- Excellent communicator who can quickly earn the respect of the team, partners, and customers