“You will lead data and information technology initiatives with Apexus leadership, HRSA, 340B covered entities, manufacturers, distributors, and other stakeholders providing leading 340B data solutions. You will manage the development of vision, strategy, positioning, and lifecycle management. You will provide leadership, direction, and day-to-day oversight of all processes, procedures, personnel and execution of operational programs and serve as a resource to all pharmacy content for the entire enterprise and outside stakeholders.”
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, communicate, and lead the development of a proactive and inclusive corporate 3 – 5 year strategic plan for Apexus that is inclusive of data and information technology.
- Act as a strategic advisor for Apexus leadership, staff, participants, HRSA, manufacturers and distributors to lead Apexus analytic tools to assist with their strategic, tactical, and operational data requirements.
- Conceptualizes, develops, maintains, and enhance internal and external facing data and IT solutions.
- Optimize data assets to develop and enhance services and value to stakeholders.
- Drive and manage all aspects of the applications lifecycles.
- Utilize predicative analytics to determine impact that marketplace changes will have on our business (i.e., OPPS analysis, Title X ruling, biosimilar products, etc.).
- Lead analytics projects that combine data from multiple sources to generate strategic insights and informed decision making.
- Work with cross-functional project teams and aligns resources to devise solutions to stakeholders’ complex 340B program issues.
- Develop expertise with 340B program data, methodology and metrics to identify strategic growth opportunities for Apexus and 340B PVP stakeholders.
- Identify opportunities for services and data development and works with 340B Compliance, Communications, Sourcing and Distribution on 340B market data needs.
- Develop new service offerings that help to diversify the value offered by Apexus to HRSA, covered entities, manufacturers, distributors, and other stakeholders.
- Pharmacy degree required. Master’s in business preferred.
- 10 or more years relevant experience required.
- Experience in a pharmacy/GPO environment.
- Ability to Utilize predicative analytics to determine impact of marketplace changes (ie., OPPS analysis, Title X ruling, biosimilar products, etc.).
- Ability to build strategic collaborative teams.
- Experience effectively presenting to “C” level decision makers.
- Technical expertise with 340B Program and Specialty Pharmacy.
- In-depth knowledge of technologies and vendors serving the 340B Market
- Excellent relationship with HHS, HRSA, and OPA and other key 340B stakeholder groups.
- Functional experience in a strategic planning, management consulting or healthcare operations.
- Knowledge of 340B covered entity groups, GPOs, contract pharmacy and government agency operations and opinion leaders.