- Leverage industry knowledge and relationships to pursue opportunities in Gen3 capability areas (Cybersecurity, Privacy, PMO implementation, DevSecOps, SAFe) and target markets/agencies, including VA, HHS (and OpDivs), DHA, and other civilian agencies.
- Develop, mature, and manage the opportunity pipeline.
- Work with the team to identify solution gaps and engage potential teaming partners.
- Negotiate teaming agreements.
- Engage and meet with potential clients and industry partners in target markets, identifying opportunities, pain points, and future needs.
- Represent Gen3 at industry conferences and networking events.
- Lead and write technical proposals, sections of proposals, and white papers.
- Use tools and sites, such as GovWin, beta.sam, eBuy, eMMC, USASpending, FPDS, agency-specific sites, and others mean to find and track new contract opportunities.
- Support bids on GWACs, IDIQs, and agency-specific vehicles.
- Education Requirement: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, or related discipline.
- Experience: 3-5 years of federal experience with a track record of leading capture efforts especially in Federal Health IT.
- Desired Certifications: Project Management Professional (PMP), ITIL, or other related industry certifications.
- Strong understanding of government contracting and procurement.
- Proven track record of successfully growing a federal practice or small business; selling and winning.
- General understanding of Gen3’s core capability areas and markets, especially Fed Health and HealthIT
- Experience developing and pursuing an opportunity pipeline.
- Exceptional interpersonal, team-building skills with the ability to gain the confidence of senior level executives and industry partners.