- Act as the Deputy for the EHR Division partnering with the Division VP and teams to support overall strategic planning and aligning of pursuit/capture activities to achieve the business development metrics for awards, submits, and pipeline growth.
- Identify, develop, and implement near-term and long-term business strategies that provide the business an opportunity to grow revenue and advance the EHR strategy.
- Direct interaction with clients at a high management level, including interpersonal interaction and presentation of information and analyses.
- Develop and foster relationships with key strategic partners across the Health IT industry.
- Understand customer needs and unique requirements while promoting consideration of services, solutions, and products to meet customer needs.
- Liaise across the FEHRM, DHMSM PMO and prospective agencies with other technical and clinical teammates.
- Oversee pre-proposal, proposal and post-submission efforts, ensuring integrated, detail plans are in place to deliver within cost and schedule commitment, including engagement across multiple stakeholders.
- Manage staff, scope, budget, schedule, risks, issues, changes and opportunities related to the new projects including the onboarding of non-DHA agencies with a matrixed set of resources.
- Ensure priorities, methods, deadlines and quality of service are being met.
- Identify information gaps and requests for information, obtain required information to meet customer and leadership expectations, and take appropriate actions within the specified timeframes as defined in applicable policies, directives, regulations, guidelines and service level agreements to address the customers’ needs.
- The candidate must have a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years or prior relevant experience supporting either mission programs and/or consulting with senior level customers.
- US Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance. Contract Requirement.
- Candidate must possess 5 or more years of experience with EHR or similar large integration programs, which include 5 years+ experience analyzing or managing IT-related programs or projects in one of the following categories: healthcare IT, organizational efficiencies, organizational operations, organizational procedures and protocols, or organizational risks.
- Track and facilitate programmatic action items and deliverables to ensure timely submissions that meet program/proposal needs and assist the program office in running more effectively.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Understanding of the FEHR joint enclave and ecosystem preferred.