“We’re looking for experienced Account Executive to join our Federal Government team. This role exists to sell investigative, workflow, and data solutions in the federal government market as well as support existing revenues within assigned federal government territory (HHS and VA).”
- Consistently achieve monthly, quarterly, and full-year new sales quotas with a mix across the sales bag.
- Maintain a new sales pipeline in SALESFORCE.COM of three to four times monthly quota, while aligning customer meetings with new sales prospecting introductions/meetings throughout the week.
- Conduct capture planning and business development activities for your assigned agencies, develop partnerships, and work to secure necessary contract vehicles.
- Consistently deliver accurate forecasting within a variance of 10%.
- Effectively demonstrate key products and solutions within 3 months of hire; for new products, effectively position and demonstrate within 45 days of launch.
- Conduct weekly lead-sharing and/or customer strategy calls with key inside and field partners.
- Minimum of 5 years direct field sales experience (sales experience in the federal government sector preferred) with exemplary track record of sales quota overachievement
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience
- Previous federal government industry experience a plus
- Able to work from home office and travel (post restrictions) to customer locations
- Communication skills – ability to effectively communicate with key government contacts
- Discovery and presentation skills – ability to effectively express software/solutions concepts and demonstrate the Solutions Suite
- Computer skills – the ability to effectively utilize various automation tools, such as Salesforce.com and MS Teams
- Business and technical acumen – the ability to solve customer and internal company issues, while staying abreast of relevant technology applications and trends