“Serve as a Program Director for a large program at the Centers for Disease and Prevention in Atlanta, GA.”
- Take accountability for a portfolio of projects and oversee them throughout all phases of the project life cycle.
- Ensure the right structure is in-place to promote consistent, high-quality delivery results that meet all applicable standards and contractual obligations.
- Ensure appropriate resources are applied to projects and manage/supervise a group of managers.
- Ensure profitability of projects within the portfolio and exercise hiring/firing responsibilities as appropriate.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to direct report managers and other resources working within the portfolio.
- Develop relationships with customers and serve as DRT’s primary interface to the major clients within your account.
- Communicate with direct reports, peers, and senior management to promote visibility and strategic alignment across the account.
- Identify new business opportunities and, working with Business Development staff, drive capture of new contracts.
- Ten (10) years of successful enterprise program/business management experience, preferably in the Federal sector.
- Experience providing direct management and oversight of an account or multiple programs/projects, including staffing, quality, and financial accountability.
- Demonstrated experience leading a large-sized team or multiple teams
- Ability to establish strong working relationships with senior executive-level stakeholders.
- Familiarity with governance and investment management in a federal government environment.
- Expertise in delivery and business development with a federal government focus.
- BA/BS in Program Management, Information Systems, IT Strategy, Computer Science, Business, or related field.
- MS/MA preferred.