“As a Client Manager, you will be managing Health and Human Services (HHS) and National Institutes of Health (NIH) accounts.”
“The Client Manager’s role is to achieve impressive goals by offering World Wide Technology’s advanced suite of products through multiple OEM’s including Cisco, Dell, HP, NetApp and VMware to name a few.”
- Lead the mission for WWT as a leading member of our Civilian team by pursuing and driving strategic programs.
- Drive sales achievement through accurate forecasting and execution on calculated areas within your assigned territory; assist team members with deal program qualification and strategy to promote sales and attainment numbers.
- Strategic account planning, plan execution and competitive market positioning of WWT to ensure alignment of current and future business opportunities.
- Work with various WWT team members on business solutions which will both enhance WWT’s role with our customer as well as drive profitability.
- Engage our company “Subject Matter Experts” to create integrated solutions that address our customer’s needs.
- 2-3+ Years Sales Experience in relevant industry and 1-2+ years of experience managing/leading a book of business $50-$10M+ in revenue.
- Candidates must have a successful track record in sales, preferably in the Federal Healthcare market.
- Candidates must have existing and successful Federal relationships and direct account experience within their assigned territory.
- Executive level customer experience and current relationships are essential for success.
- Experience with consultative services sales approach and/or disruptive technology is highly desired.
- A recent understanding of the Federal technical challenges and account complexities within and specific to the Federal Healthcare territory.
- Strong consultative services sales experience is highly desired.
- Understanding the diverse selling motions, including contracts and programs and an ability to creatively identify traditional and non-traditional paths to market.
- Ideal experience includes sales of technology focused in Unified Communication, Security, Analytics, Storage, Datacenters or Virtualization.