- Develops, manages, and executes comprehensive and thorough capture plans following Shipley Capture Management best practices.
- Works within the account team to shape acquisition strategies; develops client and industry call plans; leads competitive intelligence development; facilitates sessions to define win themes and key differentiators; and provides input for effective price to win analysis.
- Collaborates with subject matter experts, solution architects, and program and project managers to generate solutions that address client needs and expectations.
- Researches, identifies, meets, and negotiates teaming agreements with partners (with support and input from the BU leadership team)
- Leads gate reviews, participates in technical, management, and pricing strategy development and reviews, and evaluates proposal readiness activities to ensure a seamless transition to proposal management operations.
- Coordinates capture efforts with proposal teams, pricing, human resources, contracting and other company organizations.
- Communicates clearly with Senior Executives within the company on the status of capture strategies, to include activities, risks, blockers, and support needed to continue to best position Ad Hoc for a win.
- Evangelizes and represents the Ad Hoc spirit, brand, and mission throughout your work.
- Prior experience on T4NG contracts
- Passion for addressing the challenges government agencies face with digital solutions.
- Mindset of focusing on growth in a dynamic remote work environment, thriving in a matrix team.
- Highly collaborative with functional teams to deliver on our mission to empower government customers to deliver superior digital services.
- Demonstrates excellent problem solving, strategic thinking, facilitation, and business acumen to construct strategies to best position Ad Hoc to win new work in the Federal Health agency environment
- Proven experience of winning complex, full and open, Prime opportunities in the Federal Health environment with emphasis on HHS and CMS