Technatomy is seeking a forward-leaning, resourceful, team-focused Proposal Manager to join a world-class Growth organization. The Proposal Manager will collaborate with program, BD, solutions, pricing, and functional personnel to provide proposal leadership, direction, solution facilitation, and overall pursuit direction.
Working in concert with BD, Capture, and Operations resources, the ideal candidate will be comfortable taking a continually increasing role in driving the strategy and preparation of opportunities from pursuit through submission and award. Exceptional communication, organizational, and strategic-thinking skills are vital to this position, as well as a willingness to consistently lean “to the left” in the capture process, driving rigor and success across the entire proposal and pre-proposal lifecycle.
This position is ideally envisioned for a proven, experienced proposal professional with the willingness and ability to take on any element of the capture lifecycle (from bid strategy to proposal management) as part of a cohesive, talented capture and proposal team.
- Lead and manage the overall proposal development process for assigned opportunities.
- Ensure bid, teaming, pricing, and proposal strategies are developed, approved, and executed against and provide guidance to members of C&P teams to ensure consistent application of overall bid strategy.
- Interpret technical and management requirements of Federal Government procurements
- Participate and drive solution development sessions.
- Develop proposal outlines according to requirements; facilitate and lead all relevant proposal sessions, especially prior to RFP release.
- Provide training as necessary to team members on the proposal process, review process, and/or writing process and best practices.
- Write and edit elements of white papers, RFI responses, internal artifacts, and proposals as needed to ensure consistent voice and inclusion of appropriate win themes, benefits, and discriminators…
Key Success Indicators:
- Ability to drive positive results with minimum supervision.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Above average interpersonal and organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to solicit inputs from technical subject matter experts (SMEs), using interview and research techniques, and draft compelling proposal content.
- Ability to edit draft content to meet proposal requirements and emphasize win themes/discriminators.
- Ability to speak clearly and confidently, in person and on conference calls, and give and receive candid feedback in an open, results-oriented environment.
- Ability to develop and/or assist in developing compelling themes, discriminators, and messaging.
- Ability to work well under pressure and make decisions quickly yet seek guidance when appropriate…