As a part of OptumHealth, OptumServe is seeking a Chief Operations Officer/President. The Optum Serve Chief Operations Officer (COO) will report to the CEO Optum Serve and is a seasoned business strategist, operations, growth and relationship builder. This position will have accountability to partner with the CEO of Optum Serve and other enterprise leaders to drive end-to-end program delivery, implementation of business strategies and drive continued growth. This role is a key enabler for the achievement of financial and growth targets, leading to effectively influence people, process and strategy outcomes and driving accountability and business performance across the business units, building synergy along the way. Additionally, this leader will have a solid understanding of competitive market dynamics, client needs and growth drivers along with Optum Serve and enterprise capabilities and how they can be best leveraged in the government space. This role will lead the Optum Serve leadership team to construct measures of accountability for our business and shared partner organization performance.
- Partner across Optum Serve to build, enable and operationalize business strategies to meet client, contractual, financial and organizational needs
- Provide strategic leadership on the evolving landscape in the market, lead the process to review/pivot business strategies based on competitive intelligence, market shifts, and vision of the CEO
- Drive operational efficiency, quality, capital planning and financial performance
- Facilitate leadership in the establishment of rigorous service goals and objectives. Drive performance objectives and provide excellent customer service from a senior leadership perspective. Drive, manage and lead a business and financial plan to respond to strategic initiatives
- Administer the appropriate cost and service measurements (metrics, measures, controls) to ensure the achievement of all key performance objectives that impact profitability and position in the marketplace. Develop and emulate a climate of compassion in every interaction and deliver excellence for all key stakeholders
- Responsible for solid NPS and CPAR results, administrative cost, and quality management; establish and drive to superior goals and metrics
- Advise senior leadership & key stakeholders regarding all operational aspects of the business, determine performance objectives/metrics and define tools to measure progress and ensures consistent achievement of business objectives…