Centennial Technologies, Inc. (CT) seeks a Director of Business Development to support our federal government business. In this role, you will identify, qualify, pursue, and support the capture of new business opportunities across the Federal Civilian market. The position requires performing both business development and capture management.
- Build and own a pipeline containing opportunities throughout the Federal Civilian market that aligns with CT’s core capabilities.
- Lead pursuits and provide critical leadership from early opportunity identification and qualification through the post-submission phases of an opportunity.
- Identify potential opportunities, arrange meetings, initiate marketing strategies, and build relationships with key potential customers and industry partners.
- Develop and implement capture plans, strategies, and budgets with a firm comprehension of the customer’s requirements, hot buttons, and issues.
- Understand the strengths/weaknesses of our competitors and develop and implement winning strategies that highlight strengths and mitigate weaknesses.
- Prepare and present opportunities, capture, and solution strategy briefings to the leadership.
- 8+ proven experience leading and winning contracts in the Federal Civilian space, preferably in HHS, with knowledge of respective acquisition and procurement policies and regulations
- An extensive network of industry and government contacts and well-versed with industry practices, trends, and leaders…