Position may be located in any Mission Office coordinating and supporting execution of applied research programs for the Advanced Research Projects Agency for Health (ARPA-H), and will serve as an Assistant Director Program Management (ADPM) responsible for managing all specialized business programs supporting health research operations within a Mission Office.
As a GS-0343-15 Program Analyst (ADPM), your duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Serves as senior point of contact for the Mission Office on business operations issues with contractors, vendors, government oversight organizations (e.g., Office of Management and Budget, General Accountability Office), and others.
- Represents OD, DD, and PMs in meetings related to the submission of strategic plans, budget justifications, requests to reprogram funds, coordination or amendment of contracts, procurement of information technology, or on similar issues in meetings with ARPA-H business staff and executives, NIH, HHS, congressional staff, and Office of the President representatives.
- Leads preparation of Mission Office recurring (e.g., annual, midyear and unfunded), and unscheduled budget reviews developing estimates for funding research and support operations in all established and proposed accounts from diverse funding streams including congressional appropriations, reimbursements from multiple sources, grants funding, and others.
- Works closely with the Comptroller’s Office to ensure office budgets are fully aligned and seamlessly integrated into ARPA-H accounting and financial management programs.
- Surveys PMs and contracting partners to identify current and anticipated workload changes, changes in research emphases, or opportunities for pursuing new research opportunities documenting requirements and ensuring they are incorporated into strategic plans and budgets…