Notice ID: HT940623Q0009
The Contractor shall provide licensing, support, and maintenance for the system components listed in Technical Exhibit 1. The contractor shall maintain the system within the original manufacturer’s specifications, in accordance with the US, State, and Local law and regulations, US Navy regulations, instructions, and The Joint Commission requirements. U.S. Navy regulations and instructions will be made available upon request.
- RALS® Web3 software (application is hosted on a government-owned virtual server)
- RALS® (i-STAT) DE software (application is hosted on a government-owned virtual server)
- RALS® dataports (network interface devices for the glucometers & CO-Oximeters – QTY 22).
- Laboratory Information System interface module.
- Abbott Precision Xceed PRO (handheld glucometer) interface module.
- Abbott i-STAT (handheld blood analyzer) interface module.
- Accriva Avoximeter® (whole blood CO-Oximeter) interface module