“The T&T Chief Solutions Architect, a C-level Executive position, will design technology architecture solutions to align with enterprise standards, processes, procedures, and targets as required of Federal and Department of Defense client requests, as well as Corporate T&T organic needs. The Chief Architect will work with our customer base (e.g., DoD, HHS, NIH, VA, DoC, NOAA, NIST, DoJ, Treasury, etc.) to verify that the IT strategy is aligned with the organization’s mission and to develop technical solutions to meet the needs of the customer.”
- Accountable for overall program technology implementation.
- Work closely with business analysts, customer business, IT and security stakeholders, identify and document business and technical requirements, and system quality metrics including security, usability, performance, scalability, availability, manageability, etc.
- Understand and evaluate existing IT system architecture
- Connect the business mission, strategy, and processes of the organization to its IT strategy
- Drive technical planning and solutions for company and client software portfolios, including authoring or managing the development of software designs, white papers, vendor evaluations, technical recommendations and assisting in proposal and technical documents development
- Document alignment between business and IT using multiple architectural models
- Demonstrate how current and future needs of the client will be met in an efficient, sustainable, agile, and adaptable manner…
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in computer science, engineering, or a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 10+ years of professional experience; or 8+ years of professional experience with a related Master’s degree.
- Demonstrated expertise in driving both the Business and IT strategies to cohesively propel each other at organizational, national, and/or global scale
- 12+ years of experience in related fields
- Demonstrated experience working in or for DoD, HHS, NIH, VA, DoC, NOAA, NIST, DoJ, Treasury or equivalent national government organizations
- Deep understanding and working experience in legacy and modern software development lifecycle and services delivery.
- Excellent solution architecture expertise in IT and Cloud Infrastructure and application modernization and migration techniques. …