The Federal Capture Manager will support ICA’s Business Development Organization by researching, identifying, and qualifying federal business opportunities based on alignment to corporate capabilities, customer targets and relationships, competitive environment, and a clear, achievable path to win. The Federal Capture Manager assesses the opportunity, identifies the resources needed to pursue an opportunity, meets with clients, builds relationships with key partners, develops winning bid strategies, pricing, teaming and proposal strategy.
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in the Business, Technology, Communications, or Scientific fields and/or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience in federal government contracting, specifically business development and capture management.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills. Must be able to explain key benefits/challenges of opportunities within the BD Team and to the broader Corporate Leadership
- Familiarity with the federal procurement process and opportunity lifecycle.
- Experience with MS Office Suite (including SharePoint), as well as industry specific market intelligence tools and subscriptions GovTribe, GovWin, GSA eBuy, gov, and FPDS…