The Business Development and Capture Director assists in achieving Sparksoft’s Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) contracting growth goals by leading sales activities and the full lifecycle of business development and capture from researching, tracking, and qualifying new opportunities to building relationships with current/prospect clients and strategic partners, and overseeing all bid activities to ensure quality, compliant and compelling proposals are submitted on time. The ideal candidate is a proven leader with established client relationships and intimate knowledge at HHS proper in one or more of the following Operating Divisions (OpDivs) particularly with CMS.
- Provide sales and marketing support to meet growth targets for the CMS account throughout the agency.
- Maintain a qualified pipeline that consistently generates new revenue. Provide real-time updates in Sparksoft’s CRM system and during pipeline review meetings for intel sharing across BD team.
- Practice mature BDLC via CRM and disciplined gate reviews for data-driven decisions on IDIQ, BPA, TORP, RFP, RFI, SSN, etc., responses.
- Manage and execute capture activities, along with technical solution and proposal content development.
- Enhance corporate brand through marketing to position the organization favorably with prospective staff, partners and customers…
- 5+ years hand-on experience in government contracting, business development, and capture.
- 3+ years’ experience solutioning and writing proposals for HHS – CMS bids.
- 3+ years technical experience with proven development of Health IT solutions.
- 3+ years program management experience and weekly client interaction at HHS – CMS…