Position Summary: Swingtech Consulting, Inc. provides technology, management, administrative consulting services for the federal, state, and local government. We are looking for a business-growth focused government contracts capture professional to join our team.
As an expert in the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) contracts and procurements, you will lead the capture and teaming for all potential health IT and professional services opportunities within the supporting agencies (i.e. CDC, IHS, AHRQ, FDA, CMS, NIH, HRSA, ACF, ACL, SAMHSA, ATSDR, ASPR, OIG). You must be resourceful, energetic, and eager to build new partnerships while leveraging existing strong relationships with executives in the Health IT and professional services space.
- Design, build and execute the growth strategy within the healthcare and life sciences ecosystem. Collaborate with top leadership across the company to align and implement to the strategy. Collaborate closely with Swingtech’s Director of Health IT solutions and Chief Technology Officer to promote public health specific solutions.
- Build opportunity pipelines based on successful partnerships with the industry and the customer knowledge.
- As a member of the Business Development team, lead and support the discovery and nurturing of targeted contracts and customers.
- Target and create new strategies for increasing business in highly competitive agencies…
- Proven success of building positive partnerships with small and large organizations.
- Consistent track record of successful capture leading to proposal win.
- Understands the Best in Class contract vehicles (e.g. CIO-SP3/4, OASIS, GSA MAS, STARS III, HCaTS)…