The position is in the Office of Information and Technology (OIT), Office of Information Security (OIS), The incumbent serves as the Senior Technical Advisor to the Office of Information Security and the Chief Information Security Officer.
- Provides expert level technical policy and planning guidance, and technical direction and oversight to offices executing IT software and automation, information assurance, information security, technology investments and initiatives.
- Leads, coordinates, communicates, integrates, and is accountable for the overall success of the program, ensuring alignment with agency or enterprise priorities.
- Conducts research to remain up-to-date and knowledgeable in industry trends and emerging technologies in anticipation of new business processes and system or security alterations.
- Provides coordination, collaboration, synergy, standardization, and technical oversight for all IT Initiatives and Projects.
- Facilitate teamwork and assist in the mitigation of conflict throughout OIT; ensure that high-performing division heads and managers are recognized for their contributions or ideas.
- Strategic planning and conceptualizing, integration and assimilation of a wide range of technical, financial, programmatic and business operational programs and requirements.